1. The name of the specification
<Insert name of standard here>
2. A short statement (<100 words) of the purpose and function of the specification
<insert a paragraph summary>
3. The version number (or other distinct identifier) and date of the most recently approved version of the specification.
<Version number and short description of what was added in this version>
4. If the specification is part of a group of explicitly related specifications from the same source, the name of the group of specifications.
<Name of group or related specs>
5. URI for the normative text of the specification
<Direct URL to a downloadable or viewable version>
6. The name of the SDO that generated/authored/hosted the specification.
7. URI for the SDO
8. The level of approval that the SDO has conferred on the specification as described by the SDO’s process.
<Level, short description of what that means?>
9. The language or languages in which the specification is available.
<such as US English >
10. Which of the categories of Cloud services does the standard address? (Infrastructure as a Service – IaaS, Data Storage as a Service – DaaS, Platform as a Service – PaaS, Software as a Service – SaaS)
<list of types addressed>
11. Does the standard address both functional and management aspects of the service?
12. The level of approval of the specification in this generic lifecycle taxonomy:
- Proposed work
- Contributions received
- Preliminary SDO draft
- Initial public review
- Final approval
- Product availability
- End-of-life (superseded, withdrawn, etc.)
13. URI for the applicable SDO’s patent and copyright rules, if any, applicable to development and use of the specification.
14. URI for the SDO’s posting location, (if any) for notices from participants or individuals regarding claims under the rules stated under number 15.
15. Interoperability, conformance, or certification test activity for the specification (by owner name or URI).
16. Known implementations of the specification (by owner name or URI).
<URL of public list if available>
17. A list (or URI pointer to same) of the other specifications* that are normatively referenced in the specification.
18. A list (or URI pointer to same) of the other specifications* that are referenced in the specification (except the ones listed under number 17).
19. A list (or URI pointer to same) of other specifications* with which the specification may (speculatively) interoperate or act in complementary, compatible fashion.
20. A list (or URI pointer to same) of other specifications* similar to this specification. (Whether or not substitutable.)
‘Please identify whether this reference specification is within an SDO member organizations or not and its current level of approval.